INSURANCE DISTRIBUTION FORUM
Win-Win Solutions to Design and Sell the Right Insurance Products at the Right Time | For Insurers & Their Distribution Partners
No business today can afford to take customer relationships for granted. And, the insurance industry needs, more than ever, to anticipate and better respond to the changing needs and expectations of their existing as well as future/potential customers. Like all other industries, the insurance industry is in the midst of the 4th Industrial Revolution that affects every single aspect of the business-of-conduct. Customers today can easily evaluate, communicate and compare not only insurance products but also insurance providers, and determine how to better prepare to protect themselves against risks.
The insurance industry is known as one of the most cautious, and slowest, to keep up with change and innovate among all industries. However, the forces driving these radical transformations in the industry push the boundaries of the business-as-usual. In order to gain the edge over the competition, insurers need to deepen their understanding on how to reach their customers through a wider range of channels, both directly and through their distribution partners.
The Insurance Distribution Forum will help the insurance sector players adopt a right mindset to compete in this customer-centric world, better focus on customers, take an innovative approach and develop critical tools to expand their ability to meet the changing needs of the industry.
KEYNOTES: ASSESSING THE FUTURE READINESS
- Strategically leveraging the distribution channels
- Rooms for Opportunities: “Insurance Beyond Digital”
- The evolution of intermediaries in the digital age
- Customer-Centricity: How well do insurers know their customers?
- Panel Discussion: Traditional vs. Emerging Insurance Distribution Business Models – What Works & What Doesn’t
TRAINING SESSION: HOW TO LEAD TRANSFORMATION IN A RAPIDLY CHANGING BUSINESS LANDSCAPE
- THE GAME-CHANGERS: New customer behaviors, digital disruption and competition from unexpected players
- HOW can you as a leader navigate in this environment?
- WHICH are the key areas in your leadership to focus on?
- WHAT is crucial for you and your organization to keep your competitive edge?
WORKSHOP + GROUP DISCUSSION:
- Preparing for the Digital Transformation, Change Management & Leadership Challenges in the Insurance Industry
KEYNOTES: GAINING THE EDGE OVER THE COMPETITION
- How digital channels open up new partnership possibilities as well as new challenges
- Digitalisation and FinTech innovations in insurance distribution
- Digital bancassurance
- Data-driven approaches & the role of predictive analytics in insurance
- Automation & Digital Interconnectedness: What are the implications for the insurance industry?
- Panel Discussion: How to focus on core business innovations (disruptive vs. incremental innovation, top-down strategies vs. bottom-up opportunities, the impact of API innovations on the distribution part of value chain)
ECO-SYSTEM PANEL TALKS (Organized in cooperation with InsurLab Germany)
- Collaboration & Trust: Enhanced collaboration and building trust across insurance ecosystems
- Insurance Marketing: Building company reputation and brand differentiation in the digital era of hyper-competition
- New Players: Who are the players reinventing or “disrupting” the insurance industry, and how?
- New Business Models: Redefining the insurance supply-chain business models
“I am highly satisfied. A well-organized conference, the good panel of speakers. Congratulations!”
— Senior Director & Country Head of Digital, Grupo Ageas | Portugal
“I have found the information I need for my business. I appreciate the international experience that the conference enabled.”
— Insurance Broker, International Insurance Brokers s.r.o | Italy & Czech Republic
“The conference was a great opportunity for networking and exchanging knowledge!”
— Head of Insurance, AlexBank / Intesa Sanpaolo Group | Egypt
“The Uniglobal staff and organization are very good, as always.”
— Managing Director, C.P. Consultancy Solutions | United Kingdom
Who Should Attend?
- Insurance Sector Leaders
- Heads of Distribution & Multi-channel Development
- Directors of Strategy, Innovation & Product Development
- Directors of Technology & Digital Channels
- Sales & Marketing Directors
- Heads of Customer Relationship Management
- Experts of Bancassurance, Agent Management & Brokers
- Risk & Change Management Experts
- InsurTech Companies and Entrepreneurs
- IT & Software Companies & Consultants
Why Should Experts Attend Our Event?
- Meet the world’s market-leading insurance companies
- Find practical solutions for challenges your organization is facing
- A unique platform to share know-how among insurance experts
- Listen to the best-practice examples and the lessons learned from the case studies
- Grow your professional network, and discuss potential collaborations with the industry peers
- Gain a competitive advantage in a rapidly changing business environment
- Influence and help shape future trends in the sector
Where and When?
3-4 October 2019
U Obecního domu 3,
110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic
12-13 September 2019
When you travel to a conference it’s important that you’re protected from the unexpected, that is why we are pleased to introduce you to Voyager Insurance as our appointed travel insurance partner for Uni Global delegates.
Voyager Insurance, established in 1996, are an award winning global provider of travel insurance for leisure and business travellers. They offer 5 star products and services, all backed by a 24/7 emergency medical helpline. They offer a range of travel insurances to fit travellers various needs and budgets – all available online. They can even provide cover if you have travelled in a hurry and forgotten to arrange cover before you left!
We are pleased to introduce them to you and you can get a quote for single trips or multi-trips from them by clicking here.