CREATING & SELLING SME INSURANCE PRODUCTS & SERVICES
With economic recovery is full swing, the SME sector forms the backbone of this growth. Whilst fuelling economic expansion, the SME sector nevertheless needs to be protected in its business activities against the plethora of risks that threaten all organizations doing business in the fast-developing global economy.
Despite having been somewhat undervalued and ignored in the past by insurers, the industry is finally waking up to the infinite possibilities provided by the burgeoning SME sector.
This event will focus on the opportunities for all insurers aiming to increase their market share in this increasingly profitable area.
1. EMBRACE AND INTEGRATE DIGITAL CAPABILITIES IN SME INSURANCE “CUSTOMER COMES FIRST MIND-SET”
- Small business insurance: outlook of the market
- Digital transformation: adapt your company’s processes
- Shift towards digital distribution in SME insurance business
- Digitalisation of SME insurance products
- Evaluate customer experience through Internet of Things
- Cyber security in the age of sharing economy
- Looking at cyber risks from small business perspective
- Partnering with FinTechs
- Developing new models of communication with the customer
- PANEL DISCUSSION: WHAT ARE THE CHALLENGES/HURDLES FOR SME INSURERS THAT COME FROM DIGITALISATION?
2. ADJUST DISTRIBUTION CHANNELS TO MEET CHANGING CUSTOMER NEEDS
- CEE Market environment & new opportunities for SME insurers
- Broker network management
- The role of bancassurance in the distribution strategy: focus on property and liability
- New insurance distribution channels
- Adaptation of employee mindsets in a new digital era
- Claims management & underwriting in SME insurance
- PANEL DISCUSSION: SME INSURANCE DISTRIBUTION CHALLENGES
Global Head of SME
AXA Group, France
Senior Vice President Business Development Group
Allied World Assurance Company, UK
Head of Cyber, EMEA
Senior Adviser (Indirect Taxes)
Simply Business, UK
Vice President / President of SBS – Small Business Standards
UEAPME (European Association of Craft, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises), Sweden
Head of Business Banking & Board Member
Head of Market Proposition Commercial Lines
Zurich Insurance, Spain
Stefano De Liguoro
Head of Digital Transformation & Direct Business
Zurich Insurance, Spain
Director, Product Development Department
TU Europa, Poland
EmergIn Risk, UK
Dr. Christoph Zauner
Head of customer segment retail (private and sme) & corporate and board member of Europe Assistance Austria
Generali Insurance, Austria
Director, SME & Individual Distribution MENA
Aetna International, Europe
“Very actual topics, new ideas, how to solve problems in SME insurance”
– Methodology Specialist SME, Kooperativa Pojistovna, Czech Republic
“I liked and enjoyed the presentations. Interesting experiences from a great range of different countries”
– Supervisor – Fire & Engineering Insurance, Anadolu Sigorta, Turkey
“Interesting and helpful”
– Director – Property & PA, Bulstrad Vienna Insurance Group, Bulgaria
“Important opportunity to network. Chance to share and compare issues, solutions and best practices. Useful to realize that many of them are cross-border and common amongst companies and channels”
– SME Marketing Manager, AXA, Italy
Where and when ?
22 – 23 March 2018
Vienna Marriott Hotel
When you travel to a conference it’s important that you’re protected from the unexpected, that is why we are pleased to introduce you to Voyager Insurance as our appointed travel insurance partner for Uni Global delegates.
Voyager Insurance, established in 1996, are an award winning global provider of travel insurance for leisure and business travellers. They offer 5 star products and services, all backed by a 24/7 emergency medical helpline. They offer a range of travel insurances to fit travellers various needs and budgets – all available online. They can even provide cover if you have travelled in a hurry and forgotten to arrange cover before you left!
We are pleased to introduce them to you and you can get a quote for single trips or multi-trips from them by clicking here.