Corporate Treasury and Liquidity Management Summit
23-24 June 2022
Now when it seems that we are slowly getting to the same pace after the global pandemic, the consequences and obstacles that various industries have been going through globally are still present.
Those challenges forced many to adjust to the current situation and reinvent the existing regulations.
Uniglobal’s very first Corporate Treasury and Liquidity Management Summit will discuss innovative solutions for the treasury field and liquidity, risks, the nuances of the development, the necessity of transparency, and many more.
Don’t miss an opportunity to join us virtually on 23-24 June 2022.
- The importance of liquidity and treasury management
- Determining the liquidity position of the company
- Optimizing operational cash flow
- Retaining liquidity with working capital
- Liquidity risk assessment
- Challenges in development and implementation financial restructuring
- Why liquidity reporting needs to be transparent?
- Sustainable treasury: implementing ESG agendas
- Going digital: what future treasury will look like?
- Advancing treasury: adopting digitalization
- Optimizing liquidity with intercompany financing
- Centralized treasury as an essential tool for improving control
- Using the benefits of centralized treasury
- The challenges of cash forecast in the context of an diverse operating unit
- Meeting the realities of uncertain times with maximizing agility of supply chain finance framework
- The focus on a hard-hit sector: revenue management in the Hospitality Industry
- POST-COVID liquidity and treasury management: lessons learned
Registered Companies Include
Who Should Attend?
- Financial Services
- Travel and Tourism
- Engineering and Construction
- Information Technology
Chief Officers, Vice-Presidents, Managing Directors & Heads of:
- Corporate Treasury
- Cash Management
- Revenue Management
- Risk Management
- Corporate Finance