CORPORATE TAX SUMMIT FOR GCC
The ongoing changes in the tax landscape in GCC are putting more pressure in the tax functions across industries creating considerable challenges in tax compliance, regulations, planning and operations.
The Corporate Tax Summit for GCC will gather the tax experts to share their perspectives and experiences in tax functions transformation, digitalization, in-house tax teams training and development, implementing operational models, and data management in both direct and indirect tax. They will be able to share and discuss the main challenges and opportunities, strategies and lessons learned.
The event features: 1:1 meetings, interactive discussions, and roundtable discussions with industry peers, giving the participants an opportunity to network and share first-hand experiences.
Join us on this event and get a valuable insight into the current landscape of tax functions, learn how to overcome the major challenges, gain competitive advantage and stand prepared for the future.
- PANEL DISCUSSION: Evolution of Corporate Tax in GCC
- The Impact of BEPS 2.0 Global Tax Reform on Tax Regulation in GCC
- Transparency as a Key for Responsible Corporate Tax Functions
- Digitalisation of Taxation: The Impact of Technology on Tax Function and Complexity
- Transfer Pricing on Financial Transactions in GCC
- Creating Excellence in Tax Operations Functions
- Tax Planning and Forecasting
- PANEL DISCUSSION: Challenges and Opportunities of Digitalization in GCC
- PANEL DISCUSSION: Preparing the In-House Tax Teams for the Upcoming Changes & Challenges
- Generating Operational Excellence in VAT Functions
- Transforming the Tax Data Management
- How is Corporate Tax in GCC Affecting International Businesses?
- VAT in the GCC: Newest Developments and Implications
- Lessons Learned from the VAT Introduction
- PANEL DISCUSSION: Corporate Tax and Indirect Tax (VAT) in the GCC