BANKING INNOVATION FORUM APAC
NON-STOP TRANSFORMATION: TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENTS, CUSTOMER-CENTRICITY & OTHER TRENDS IN APAC BANKING
The global pandemic has immensely impacted every industry, and the banking sector is not the exception. The main questions are: How can APAC banks turn Covid-19 situation into an opportunity, and what needs to be done to adapt? For banks, digital transformation is no longer an option, but a necessity for operating successfully nowadays.
The Banking Innovation Forum APAC will focus on new approaches in banking and will cover a range of topics such as adoption of AI and ML, digital customer journey, ecosystem partnerships, the role of Data Analytics, augmented reality, blockchain and others. How will future payment landscape look like? How to meet customers’ expectations on a higher level? Has the pandemic accelerated the procurement of Regtech? Are traditional branches to be left behind? What has changed in distribution for banking? What would younger generation prefer when choosing financial services? These are some of the questions to be covered during the event.
The Forum will bring together leading APAC banks’ representatives as well as fintechs and startups to discuss how recent trends and tendencies will impact the baking sector and what is to be done to operate successfully during the unprecedented time and in the future.
Join us virtually on 23-24 November 2021.
• The future of payments
• Digital transformation in APAC region
• Creating digital customer journey
• Embracing Ecosystem partnerships in banking
• The role of Data Analytics in banking
• Moving towards cashless economy: digital wallet ecosystem
• Digitisation of Derivative Markets
• Boosting the adoption of RegTech in APAC region
• Augmented reality: Are traditional branches to be left in the past?
• Blockchain: how tokenization can transform capital markets
• Distribution for banking: What has changed in the unprecedented time?
Speakers and Panelist
Registered Companies Include
Who Should Attend?
Directors and Managers from following departments:
- Service Management, Service Quality, Service Improvement
- Digital, Mobile, Internet Banking, e-banking
- Digital Officers
- Operations, Process Automation, Process Simplification
- Fintech, Blockchain Professionals
- CEO / CIO / CTO / CFO
- Credit Cards, Card Products
- Fintech Accelerator, Fintech Program, Startup Accelerator