9TH ANNUAL TRAVEL INSURANCE FORUM
19-20 May 2022
Prague, Czech Republic
Travel insurance business has been significantly affected by the global pandemic. It has seen many changing regulations and restrictions, fluctuating demand for its products, and complicated cases requiring non-standard solutions. However, this unprecedented time has also facilitated many developments which keep transforming the business and bringing the new opportunities.
The 9th Annual Travel Insurance Forum by Uniglobal will cover a wide range of topics that make this forum appealing to insurers, assistance companies, hospitals, air ambulance, repatriation services providers and other stakeholders from all over the world. Adapting insurance propositions in response to the fast-changing environment and customer needs; specificity of coverages offered to vaccinated and non-vaccinated customers; digital solutions to help saving the costs of insurers and medical network; flexible cancellation terms; increasing number of fraudulent claims; medical network operations and communications between travel business players – these and other hot topics will be discussed by the leading experts and senior level speakers at the upcoming event.
Join us at the 9th Annual Travel Insurance Forum on 19th-20th of May 2022 in Prague.
- Panel Discussion: How does the world of travel insurance look today?
- Fast-changing environment and requirements – a concern or an opportunity for travel insurers?
- Adapting insurance propositions in response to the changing customer needs
- Parametrics – the future of travel insurance?
- Panel Discussion: Importance of digitalization today and tomorrow
- Increasing demand for flexible cancellation terms
- Digital Trends Shaping the Post-pandemic Future of Travel Insurance
- Panel Discussion: What is the post-pandemic future of travel insurance?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Insurance companies
- Reinsurance companies
- Assistance companies
- Air ambulance
- Repatriation companies
- Solution Providers
- IT companies
TESTIMONIALS FROM PREVIOUS EVENTS
‘Fantastic conference enjoyed all the networking opportunities…’ – Nordic Insurance Software
‘Good opportunity to get an overview about relevant trends in the travel industry in international basis. Good platform to mix assistance and insurance representatives’ – ERV AG
‘It was a great experience one more time: change ideas, experiences, and exchange contacts. It was very important to improve our services. Just keep going like that!’ – Agencia Funeraria Augusto de Oliviera