There is no denying that the mobility industry has exponentially advanced in the past year, and to match the pace with the transition, motor insurance has also had to undergo massive changes.
The 9th Annual Motor Insurance Summit by Uniglobal will gather the leading motor insurance experts who will talk about the current market dynamics, game changing innovations in the insurance, claims and underwriting processes, usage of telematics data, how to strengthen companies’ positions in the market and compare and contrast old age and new age insurance policies.
In this summit, speakers will elaborate on various topics ranging from innovations driving the motor insurance industry, digital risk inspections and AI solutions, OEM participation in the motor insurance ecosystem, the effects of motor inflation and modern technologies on claim costs and much more.
- PANEL DISCUSSION: What are the innovations driving the motor insurance industry?
- Innovation in the automotive sector through reliable data and cutting-edge technologies
- Life with a telematics product in practice
- The secret to boost the profitability of your auto insurance book
- Telematics changing the carrier to customer relationships
- Electrified Mobility – Risk or chance for insurance companies?
- Transforming insurance with AI-powered Driver State Monitoring (DSM)
- PANEL DISCUSSION: Is mobility insurance just an empty trend word?
- PANEL DISCUSSION: The impact of motor insurance on road safety
- How insurers can stay visible in the game filled with players
- Lost Gold: Data Cleaning and Merging
- Car Insurance and the rise of Mobility Ecosystems
- Sustainable Vehicle Damage Repairs
- How to scale a telematics solution within a group
- Generating a profitable portfolio in an ultra-competitive environment
- PANEL DISCUSSION: Experts’ view on the future of auto insurance
Registered Companies Include
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Insurance companies (motor):
- Presidents, Vice-Presidents
- Head of Motor Insurance Departments
- Head of Motor Departments
- Claims Managers (motor and liability claims)
- Executive Directors, CEOs
- Managing Boards
- Fraud Managers
- Motor Underwriters
Insurance solution providers:
- Business Development and Innovation Departments
- Sales Departments
Law, consultancy & advisory firms focusing on motor insurance
“Very interesting & really happy I came. I’ve learned a lot and I was also reassured that we are working in the right direction”
Dina Forsakring, Sweden
“Overall very good, interesting networking opportunities and gave me a good insight on what is going on in the world of telematics. Will be back for the next edition. Thanks!”
Baloise Assurances, Luxembourg
“It is very easy and comfortable to participate at a conference where everything is so well organized. In addition to all the great presentations I also appreciated the mix of participants. The networking opportunities were very good and I was able to connect with several interesting people”
Sparebank1 Insurance, Norway
“A good opportunity for collecting feedback from professionals that shared in a very good way their projects, views and experience, was interactive and so making it a very good conference and nevertheless important for the business”
Viasat Systems, Romania
“One of the best conferences this year”
“Wide range of interesting topics covered, thank you!”
Local Tapiola, Finland
“High professional level of the participants”