7th ANNUAL MOTOR INSURANCE TELEMATICS SUMMIT
While the worldwide pandemic is slowing down and the world is recovering from the consequences of Covid-19 restrictions, the Motor Insurance Telematics market sees the new trends, challenges and numerous changes to the customer behavior, demand for insurance services, profitability, risk assessment, and internal insurance business processes.
The 7th Annual Motor Insurance Telematics Virtual Summit by Uniglobal will gather the leading motor insurance telematics experts who will talk about the current market dynamics, usage of telematics data for better pricing and customer profiling, strategies for further market penetration, usage of IoT and cloud services; exchange their experiences and views about how to increase profitability and reduce costs, as well as strengthen company’s position in the market.
Participants of the summit will have a chance to enjoy the online event and make promising contacts with peers using the specially designed networking platform. Our platform allows watching the conference, organizing and running 1-1 meetings, participating in roundtable discussions, video calls and other opportunities.
Join us and get valuable professional experience at the 7th Annual Motor Insurance Telematics Virtual Summit on 10th-11th of February 2022.
- Motor insurance telematics market dynamics
- Reduce your environmental footprint, save lives and improve your business: return of experiment of mobile telematics projects
- Moving Beyond Vehicle Telematics
- How are things evolving for PAYD and PHYD?
- Different country - different approach. Viasat experience in Telematics
- Connected car as an increasingly important source of data
- Digitally Augmented Vehicle Accident Reconstruction - The car as an objective data centre. How damage assessment from the vehicle is changing claims processes and organisation
- Using Telematics data in pricing and customer profiling
- Game Changing Pay Per Mile program
- Improving claims management process
- Motor Insurance Telematics, is it worth the investments?
- What3words helping every one talk about everywhere
- Fleet Telematics Value Proposition
- The benefits of contextual data for road traffic risk assessment
- Effective strategies for insurance telematics market penetration
- Collaboration or competition? The era of GAFA Insurance
- Looking into the future of telematics
Registered Companies Include
Who Should Attend?
- INSURANCE COMPANIES
Directors, Heads, Officers, Vice-Presidents, Managers, Specialists responsible for:
- Telematics / Telematics Solutions / Telematics Operations
- Motor / Auto / Car Insurance
- Autonomous & Connected Vehicle
- Smart Technologies
- Product Management / Product Development
- Actuarial functions
- Risk management
- Commercial Insurance
- Non-Life Insurance
- Business Strategy / Business Development
- Business Innovation
- CAR MANUFACTURERS
- SOFTWARE / APP DEVELOPERS
- INSURANCE BROKERS
- CONSULTING COMPANIES
- ASSISTANCE COMPANIES