7th ANNUAL MOTOR INSURANCE TELEMATICS SUMMIT
While the worldwide pandemic is slowing down and the world is recovering from the consequences of Covid-19 restrictions, the Motor Insurance Telematics market sees the new trends, challenges and numerous changes to the customer behavior, demand for insurance services, profitability, risk assessment, and internal insurance business processes.
The 7th Annual Motor Insurance Telematics Virtual Summit by Uniglobal will gather the leading motor insurance telematics experts who will talk about the current market dynamics, usage of telematics data for better pricing and customer profiling, strategies for further market penetration, usage of IoT and cloud services; exchange their experiences and views about how to increase profitability and reduce costs, as well as strengthen company’s position in the market.
Participants of the summit will have a chance to enjoy the online event and make promising contacts with peers using the specially designed networking platform. Our platform allows watching the conference, organizing and running 1-1 meetings, participating in roundtable discussions, video calls and other opportunities.
Join us and get valuable professional experience at the 7th Annual Motor Insurance Telematics Virtual Summit on 10th-11th of February 2022.
- PANEL DISCUSSION: Motor insurance telematics market dynamics
- Adapting insurance propositions to the customers’ behavior
- PANEL DISCUSSION: How are things evolving for PAYD and PHYD?
- PANEL DISCUSSION: Connected car as an increasingly important source of data
- Using Telematics data in pricing and customer profiling
- Improving claims management process
- Benefits of utilization of cloud services in insurance telematics
- PANEL DISCUSSION: Implementing GDPR: challenges for the insurance telematics sector
- Telematics for electric vehicles
- Leverage of telematics for autonomous vehicles
- Fleet Telematics Value Proposition
- PANEL DISCUSSION: Effective strategies for insurance telematics market penetration
- Attracting the new customers
- PANEL DISCUSSION: Looking into the future of telematics
Who Should Attend?
- INSURANCE COMPANIES
Directors, Heads, Officers, Vice-Presidents, Managers, Specialists responsible for:
- Telematics / Telematics Solutions / Telematics Operations
- Motor / Auto / Car Insurance
- Autonomous & Connected Vehicle
- Smart Technologies
- Product Management / Product Development
- Actuarial functions
- Risk management
- Commercial Insurance
- Non-Life Insurance
- Business Strategy / Business Development
- Business Innovation
- CAR MANUFACTURERS
- SOFTWARE / APP DEVELOPERS
- INSURANCE BROKERS
- CONSULTING COMPANIES
- ASSISTANCE COMPANIES