3rd ANNUAL VAT MANAGEMENT SUMMIT
Constant technological developments, changes in tax regulations and lack of VAT harmonization and simplification make VAT rules too complex and inconvenient. Every day VAT experts have to deal with challenges coming from regulations: quick fixes, implementation of new VAT e-commerce rules, raised concerns from E-invoicing rules and changes in economic situation affecting action incentives. Lack of knowledge and experience leads to revenue losses and fraud issues.
Nobody knows how to combat the defects of the current VAT system, but VAT Management Summit provides an opportunity to discuss the latest VAT issues with a team of international experts and think about possible improvements and apply VAT management methods succeeded in leading companies. It is a chance to redesign operations and capitalize on potential indirect tax savings. The participants will be informed about the most recent developments in legislation and jurisprudence in the field. This event brings together the best VAT experts all in one location.
DAY 1 – 27 May 2021
- Reforms and proposals to harmonize and simplify VAT rules
- Panel discussion: Quick Fixes: weakness of rules simplifications and practical problems
- Brexit – how to get ready for the end of the transition period
- Challenges of existing rules on administrative cooperation
- Implementation of new VAT e-commerce rules and challenges coming from regulations
- Tax clearance and e-invoicing revolution in the VAT compliance world
- 2020 as a drive to use electronic VAT returns
- VAT return & analysis software: analytics for operational excellence achievement
- Transforming the VAT function through technology
- Panel: Digitalization of VAT: main challenges faced and issues have to be considered
DAY 2 – 28 May 2021
- Panel discussion: Achieving operational excellence in VAT Management
- Coronavirus pandemic recovery: tax updates
- Dealing with non-compliance and VAT gap
- VAT compliance process: interaction between customs, TP and VAT
- Digitalization of VAT operations: analytics for operational improvement and excellence
- How diversity promotes innovation.
- Internationalization of the Tax team
- Make financial administration right
- Shared service centers for VAT
- Effective VAT management in the supply chain
- Panel discussion: Costly errors in VAT: what not be done again
“Very interesting! Key Points to take home”
— VAT Manager, Flex, Romania
“Very high quality of presentations and insightful discussions”.
— Global Tax Leader, TMF Group, UK
“I think the event war really useful. It was good to hear new points of news regarding the VAT regulation, technology solutions, etc”.
— Senior Consultant, KPMG, Hungary
“Very pleasant bright global view on current challenges in VAT and future of VAT function in the industry”.
— Tax Partner, Nestor Nestor Diculescu Kingston Petersen Consultanta Fiscala Srl, Romania
Why Should Experts Attend Our Event?
- VAT in-house experts
- VAT Consultants
- Software providers
Who Should Attend?
VAT Management Summit provides an opportunity to discuss the latest VAT issues with a team of international experts and think about possible improvements. It is a chance to understand and redesign operations to capitalize on potential indirect tax savings. The participants will be informed about the most recent developments in legislation and jurisprudence in the field.