Come and round 2023 as part of 2nd Annual Global Payments Summit which is gathering leading Payments Experts around the globe in Berlin on 30 November – 1 December 2023. Two-days event is bringing Key professionals together with area experts who are going to share their knowledge, experience, and points of view on certain topics of interest. Networking opportunities, Roundtable discussions, diversity of presentational topics are just some of the main points why this event is worth attending.
The digital growth picture is not entirely rosy, Instant Payments/Real Time Processing as a standard – Reality or Fiction?, What is the impact of regulation for corporate clients and for private customers?, Open banking is changing the payments game, and enterprises must keep up – these are just some of the topics which will be discussed during the summit.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Berlin at the 2nd Annual Global Payments Summit!
- Embedded Finance: a new way for banks to distribute their products
- How to Prevent Payments Fraud from happening?
- What is the impact of regulation for corporate clients and for private customers?
- Instant Payments/Real Time Processing as a standard – Reality or Fiction?
- Instant Bank Pay
- The digital growth picture is not entirely rosy
- Open Banking Is Changing the Payments Game, and Enterprises Must Keep Up
- Payments innovation and trade finance
- Cash is King, but things have changed and that’s not the case anymore
- Digital payments in cooperation with savings and retail banking
- Banks could improve productivity by making it easier for people to work together in a digital context
- Benefits Of A Digital Payment Solutions
- Paper Checks vs. Digital Payments