13TH ANNUAL GLOBAL HEALTH INSURANCE CONFERENCE
Health insurance is one of the fastest-growing industries and plays a critical role in peoples’ lives. Technology innovation, high customer expectations, constant market regulations demand fast reaction in order survive in dynamic and competitive business world. The competition in the health insurance markets is growing so fast— cost savings and customer retention become critical. These factors are leading to constant development, drive sales and customer convenience.
13th Annual Global Health Insurance Conference will gather together VP’s, CEO’s, Managing Directors, Heads of Operations, Claims Management and Insurance Fraud, as well as solution providers, to share the cutting edge practice strategies on pricing and cost containment, cover innovative trends in connected health, Artificial Intelligence, Cyber security, Robotics and speak on how to prepare for technology and disruption wave hitting the health insurance industry today.
• Health & Policy Initiatives in Health Insurance
• Challenges in health insurance management and distribution
• Risk management and elimination in medical insurance
• How to solve the cost crisis in healthcare
• Panel discussion: How to eliminate waste in health insurance and healthcare?
• The future of healthcare–prevention of health problems
• Linking Insurance plans to wellness programs; reducing claims risk through encouraging healthy lifestyle
• Wearables in healthcare: the efficiency of technology in health insurance
• Panel discussion:
• Smart devices are connected with sustainable development and cost reduction
• Blockchain in health insurance: what to expect in the future?
• Big data and its availability: Business Intelligence in Action
• Effective tools for mitigating fraud in health insurance
• Cloud Adoption in Insurance: trends and issues
• Patterns in chronic decease and mental illnesses managing
• Ways to improve patient health outcomes while reducing the cost of care
• The COVID-19 pandemic causing shifts in the insurance markets
• Panel Discussion: Health insurance after pandemic. Will the industry go to the “old ways”?
Registered Companies Include
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Health Insurance Companies
CEOs, MDs, CFOs, CMOs, COOs, Directors & Managers of:
- Health Insurance
- Health & Accidents
- Health & Lifecare
- Chief Analytical Officers
- Business & Product Development
- Strategy & Business Development
- Chief Commercial Officers
- Employee Benefits
- Data Science & IT (Health insurance related)
- Health Insurance Pricing
- Health Insurance Distribution
- Medical Claims & Underwriting
- Medical Channels
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Chief Innovation Officers
- Chief Transformation Officers
- Insurance & Operations (for Hospitals)
- Assistance Companies – Healthcare Providers and Third Party Administrators
- Managed Care Service Providers
- IT Software Solutions Providers
- Claims Specialists
- Technology Experts & Solutions Providers
- Innovation labs (usually under big insurance and re-insurance companies)