11TH ANNUAL TRAVEL INSURANCE FORUM
Insurance is an essential, but often overlooked part of travel. Just as technology changed how we book and pay for travel, digital transformation is set to remove payment friction and alter the entire insurance process, improving the customer experience from purchasing a policy through to processing claims, issuing payouts and making reimbursements.
Insurance is an integral but underappreciated role in merging travel and fintech. Travel and financial industries are merging from both directions – banking giants and fintech providers are entering the travel space while travel providers are building or integrating fintech providers. These companies are going after the elusive opportunity to have the traveler’s entire journey, from making a booking to paying for the tickets, tours, meals, upgrades as well as booking travel insurance.
- PANEL: What innovations are driving the travel insurance industry?
- New and emerging travel insurance policies
- The growth of smart insurance apps
- Claims management: AI-driven automation in travel insurance
- New tech to create a better claim experience, reduce fraud and improve operational efficiency
- The future of trip cancellations in the era of climate change
- Embedded and Parametric travel insurance innovations
- Credit card travel insurance
- PANEL: The effect of rising tourism on the travel insurance market
- Global healthcare risk management: shaping the future
- Travel risk management tech – The way to go!
- Fully digital travel insurance with exceptional customer experience
- How can travel insurers differentiate and stay visible within a crowded marketplace?
- Medical air transport & non-emergency air ambulances & medevac and repatriation
- Youth and adventure travel insurance
- PANEL: What is the future of travel insurance?
Previous Registered Companies Include
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Travel Insurance Companies
- Travel Assistance and Medical Assistance Companies
- Underwriting, Claim and Fraud Risk Management Specialists
- Brokers, Intermediaries and Healthcare Experts
- International Health Associations and Organizations
- Medical Directors
- Hospitals and Air Ambulance Departments
- Funeral and Repatriation Companies
- Solution Providers and IT Companies
TESTIMONIALS FROM PREVIOUS EVENTS
“The conference was an amazing experience. It is a big pleasure to be coming here every year. Very interactive and perfect to meet business representatives of the field.”- Customer Care Solutions, Austria
“Like the last year, it was an excellent overview of the challenges in insurance, assistance, cost containment and development. Provided interesting discussions, great network communication and great organization + moderation”- Deutsche Assistance Service GmbH, Germany
“Excellent – some excellent, informative presentations, good panel discussions + great networking opportunities.”- Nordic Insurance Software, UK
“As always loved it! Just keep doing a great job!”- Global Excel Management
“Fantastic conference, enjoyed all the networking opportunities…”- Nordic Insurance Software, Canada