As with any industry, each year, the insurance industry faces a number of challenges and opportunities as the market environment in which it operates gradually shapeshifts. Technology has grown its roots deep into nearly all markets and daily lives forcing businesses to adapt and use this change to their advantage.
The 11th Annual Insurance Distribution Forum is going to be uncovering the realistic ways in which insurance companies can and should leverage modern technology to learn about their customers’ behavioral patterns and changing expectations and, most importantly, to satisfy them. With new customer expectations come transformative data regulations. Insurance providers must be able to apply data-driven optimization to their products within increased data and privacy laws. Bancassurance is an integral part of today’s insurance distribution processes. Our speakers are going to be exploring the ways in which technology is infiltrating these partnerships and the methods through which distribution channels and offers can be streamlined.
DAY 1 October 8, 2020
- PANEL DISCUSSION: COVID-19 and the impact on the insurance industry
- Effect of emerging ecosystems on insurance distribution
- Impacts & Opportunities: Era of digital transformation for insurance product distribution
- Benefits that social media brings to the insurance distribution market
- Implementing analytics to automate and optimize insurance distribution
- Overcoming challenges and obstacles for innovation implementation
- The future at Lloyd’s – transforming the market and customer engagement
- PANEL DISCUSSION: Where is blockchain in insurance headed?
DAY 2 October 9, 2020
- PANEL DISCUSSION: Adopting a multi-access distribution approach
- The strategic move from insurance distribution to customer-centric ecosystems
- Impact of data in offering (credit) insurance products
- Propositions: the soul of insurance distribution
- Bancassurance & InsurTech, a road to success in the 2020s
- Brokers and partners of the new age – how to adapt to a digital environment
- Global Brokers: A real life journey with MAPFRE
- PANEL DISCUSSION: COVID-19 putting distribution models and the industry to the test
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Experts working in companies within insurance industries are welcome to join the event 2020, including:
Heads, Directors, Officers, Leads, Vice-Presidents, and Managers responsible for:
- Insurance Distribution
- Product Development
- Business Development
- (Multi) Channel Development
- Data and Analytics
- Risk Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Bancassurance, Agents, Brokers