10TH GLOBAL BANKING INNOVATION FORUM
Prague, Czech Republic
We are now standing on the edge of a technological revolution that will fundamentally change the way we live.
This fast transformation in lifestyle is especially challenging for banking sector, as it is a main disruptor today for financial industry.
In FinTech era, banks have to be innovative. They have to be new, have to be fresh. People are counting on that. And every day customer expectations grow.
And that’s what makes 10th Global Banking Innovation Forum a must-attend event for bankers from all over the world, which will uncover the newest trends in banking, the most innovative and effective strategies for improving customer experience and optimizing internal banking processes.
World’s top banks will share case studies of their transformational journey. Brightest minds of banking industry will be discussing the future of financial sector. Let’s change the world of banking together!
- PSD2: the first months experience. Next challenge: GDPR
- FinTech. Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning in finance
- Wearable Banking
- Voice Banking
- Artificial Conversational Entity at your bank
- A look inside: fintech accelerators. How do banks really work with startups
- AI in indentifying & combating Money Laundering
- Banking in Augmented, Virtual & Mixed realities
- Robotic process automation and operational excellence
- Artificial Intelligence technology in fraud detection & prevention
- Blockchain & digital currencies: the new kind of trust
- Identifying the potential of distributed ledger technology
- Cultural transformation. Learning from other industries’ digital transformation journey
- Employee of the Future
- The Modern User Exerience
- Big Data & Creative Data
- Opti-channel, Omni-channel or Omni-digital?
- Digital branches & Branchless Banking
- Branches of the Future: rethinking branch strategy
- Payments via social media
- The future ATMs
- How banks can differentiate themselves in the future?
- Trends for Banking industry in 10 years perspective