10TH ANNUAL TRAVEL INSURANCE FORUM
30 – 31 MARCH 2023
Although we all travel for different reasons we do share the same expectations. Travel is part of academic, personal and business life. The truth is that our expectations are changing as a result of the rapid development of technologies which allows travel insurance significantly risk and improve services.
What are the main Global Healthcare challenges and expectations, Transforming travel insurance from a forgettable add-on to a must-have adventure, still present after Covid recovery, presence of fraud and Innovation in the Travel industry – these are some of the topics C levels professionals will discuss in Vienna in spring 2023.
If this is something of your interest, you should join us in Vienna and become a part of 10th Travel Insurance Forum. With You we can make it greater!
- Global Healthcare challenges and expectations
- Artificial intelligence and claims automation for travel insurers
- Transforming travel insurance from a forgettable add-on to a must-have advantage
- Crisis and recovery
- Everything you need to know about embedded Travel Insurance
- How to make it happen in a global environment
- Good communication leads to better ecosystem
- Between past and future
- Innovation in travel insurance driven by embedded insurance
- How to select a trustworthy air ambulance provider
- What kind of companies are missing? How to help them to launch on the market
- New technology aircraft
- What should we expect of the future in Travel Insurance?
Sponsors and Partners
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Insurance companies
- Reinsurance companies
- Assistance companies
- Air ambulance
- Repatriation companies
- Solution Providers
- IT companies
TESTIMONIALS FROM PREVIOUS EVENTS
‘Fantastic conference enjoyed all the networking opportunities…’ – Nordic Insurance Software
‘Good opportunity to get an overview about relevant trends in the travel industry in international basis. Good platform to mix assistance and insurance representatives’ – ERV AG
‘It was a great experience one more time: change ideas, experiences, and exchange contacts. It was very important to improve our services. Just keep going like that!’ – Agencia Funeraria Augusto de Oliviera