10th ANNUAL INSURANCE CLAIMS MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE
NEW STRATEGIES, CUSTOMER-CENTRIC APPROACH & DIGITAL DEVELOPMENTS IN CLAIMS MANAGEMENT
While the world is facing the unprecedented time of pandemic and its consequences for the economy, each industry has to adjust to the changes, face the challenges but also find the opportunities it can bring.
The 10th Annual Insurance Claims Management Conference will bring together leading insurance companies’ representatives to discuss recent trends and tendencies in claims management and come up with the ideas on what is to be done to adapt to the changes and meet the requirements of the new reality. They will also share the insights of successful crisis management during the Covid-19 outbreak and will come up with the ideas on how claims management process can be re-shaped to operate efficiently in the post-pandemic world.
Other topics to be covered during the Conference include such timeless issues as developing strategies to cut the costs, reducing fraud, keeping customers satisfied and implementing new technological developments for faster and easier claims settlement. Join us and get valuable professional experience at the 10th Annual Insurance Claims Management Conference on 25-26 March 2021.
- Claims management in the unprecedented time
- BI today: Current state of BI claims
- D&O claims: Insights and rising trends
- Re-shaping claims management for the post-pandemic world
- How to keep up with all the generations and increasing customer’s demand?
- Customer journey: How to improve each step?
- Advantages and disadvantages of remote loss adjustment
- Cyber insurance and cyber risks
- Claims automation
- The role of the Internet of Things in the insurance of tomorrow
- Mobile apps in insurance claims management
- Virtual customer service agents VS consultants: What would a client prefer?
- Fraud detection and management
- Outsourcing VS Insourcing: Best proportion for claims management
- Drones in property claims investigation and processing
- Semi-autonomous cars, car-sharing and micro-mobility claims
- Achieving operational excellence with the help of predictive analytics
“Interesting topics, well organized, full of inspiring ideas, presentations ‘for future’.”
Claims Manager, Colonnade Insurance, Slovakia
“Excellent innovative and informative presentations. Great event to meet professionals of insurance claims. Definitely recommend this conference and waiting for the next event.”
Head of Claims, Hualing Insurance, Georgia
“The conference was very well organized with many informed speakers.”
Head of Claims, Trust Re, Bahrain
“Very interesting and excellent interaction. Great job. Congratulations!”
Sales Manager, omni:us, Germany
“It was a great experience.”
Claims Manager, Cica-Re, Togo
“Very good, innovative presentations regarding how technology will change the way of handling claims in the future.”
Head of Green Card Department, Eurosig Insurance Company, Albania
“Informative, good interactivity, well balanced mix between theory & practical cases.”
Claims Manager, Hiscox SA, Portugal
Who Should Attend?
- Head of Claims Departments
- Claims Managers (motor insurance, health, P&C, non-life, liability claims)
- Managing Boards
- Executive Directors, CEOs
- Fraud Managers
- Adjusters & forensic
Insurance solution providers:
- Business Development Departments
- Sales Departments
- Customer Relationship Departments
- Head of data & analytics
- Business Partnerships Managers
Law, consultancy & advisory firms focusing on claims handling