PCS, a Verisk business, provides a wide range of insurance industry loss estimates for both catastrophes and large individual risk loss events. Insurers and reinsurers worldwide use this data to improve risk transfer and capital management. PCS thoroughly investigates and collects data on all relevant events in a timely and independent manner for the benefit of the global risk and capital supply chain.
PCS currently has catastrophe solutions in the United States, Canada, and Turkey—as well as a global cyber catastrophe loss platform. For risk losses, PCS covers non-elemental marine and energy, terror, and cyber worldwide.
PCS helps you:
- Understand the implications of catastrophe and large risk loss events—from underwriting to claims
- Make informed risk and capital management decisions
- Track event insured loss estimates
- Identify triggering events as they happen
- Optimise capital allocation and risk transfer
- Improve modelling, reserving, and underwriting
Use PCS catastrophe and risk loss data to protect your capital and generate shareholder value.
Contact Tom Johansmeyer, cohead of PCS, at +1 201 469 3140 or firstname.lastname@example.org.