On 12th & 13th of April 2018 Uniglobal held it’s 10th Anniversary Global Banking Innovation Forum & EXPO in a Congress Center in Prague, Czech Republic.
The event brought together more than 300 banking brightest minds, solution providers, independent banking experts, regulators & business consultants from all over the world. Representatives from 50 countries were able to network, share their experiences and ideas, and participate in an innovation-focused panel discussions.
It was a 2-days event with a strong educational content, based on World’s leading banks’ case studies and real life experiences, as well as near future plans and strategies; various networking opportunities: formal and informal debates & discussions, cocktail receptions, interactive lunches; and a great EXPO area with world’s most innovative existing solutions for Banking industry presented.
Among key topics, highlighted during the Forum, there were:
– Focus on FinTech Trends & Innovation
– Regulatory Update and Upcoming regulatory changes
– Startup Accelerators, cooperation with fintechs; how do banks work with startups
– User Experience. Customer of the future
– Blockchain, crypto currencies, crypto banks
– The potential of distributed ledger technology
– Data analytics. Creative Data
– Cultural transformation inside of the organization
– Branchless banking
– Bank branch transformation
– Modern omni-channel banking solutions
– Cybersecurity & Digital Threats
We would like to thank all the event participants, our speakers for their excellent presentations, our sponsors and partners for their support, and chairpersons of the event Knut Holmen and Sara Rasmussen for helping to make this year’s edition such a success! We are looking forward to see you all again next year!
Photos from the 10th Global Banking Innovation Forum & EXPO are available here:
Check the event’s video summary: https://bit.ly/2ETPeUq